Week 41, 7-2-2018





New Zone!
President and Sister Caplin


Hey, what's up people?

So it finally happened; I got transferred. My new companion is named Elder Dunn. He is from downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. He has been on his mission one more transfer than I have. Like me, he grew up homeschooled, but unlike me he is athletic. I think it comes with the homeschool territory, but the two of us are apparently considered some of the most out-there missionaries in the mission. 

So far the Warrenton Second Ward has been treating us well. I have had a dinner at a member’s house every night I've been here. We actually live in a member’s basement. The Anguianos have a very nice basement. It is probably twice the size of my last apartment and it is way nicer.

Like I said in my last email, this area is huge. I'm going attach a map of our mission and you can see that the Warrenton Second Ward is the giant area in the Southwest. We drive about 100 miles a day and have to get gas like twice a week.

The area is basically completely farmland, a lot of dirt roads, cows, and guns. As many of the members have told me "Yur in God's country now!" Hopefully, I don't pick up a southern accent down here.

We got to meet our new mission president this week. We all took pictures with him and his wife and then we had like an hour-long meeting. So I don't know them very well yet, but I'm sure I will.

Stay safe and look out for aliens this fourth. 

Getting to know some of the locals
From Mr. Worldwide. - Eli 

Comments

Popular Posts